This is an easy chicken cutlet recipe with minced chicken, potato, and spices.
- 500 grams Chicken keema (minced chicken)
- 2 medium-sized Potato (300 - 350 grams)
- 1 cup Onion finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon Ginger finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon Garlic finely chopped
- 2 numbers Green chilli finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon Chilli powder
- 1/4 teaspoons Turmeric powder
- Pepper powder as required
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Garam masala
- 1 tablespoon Tomato sauce
- 2 sprigs Curry leaves finely chopped
- Salt to taste
- 2 tablespoons Oil
- Boil and mash the potatoes, keep aside.
- Heat oil in a large pan, saute onion, ginger, garlic, green chilli, and curry leaves till the onion becomes translucent.
- Add chilli powder and turmeric powder, saute till the raw smell goes.
- Add chicken keema, mix well and cook until the chicken is done.
- Add garam masala, pepper powder and tomato sauce, saute till the mixture becomes dry, allow it to cool.
- Add mashed potatoes and mix well. Make small balls and roll each ball into any shape.
- Dip each cutlet in egg white and roll in bread crumbs.
- Deep fry the cutlets. Serve hot with tomato sauce.
- NOTE - One cup = 250 ml, one tablespoon = 15 ml, one teaspoon = 5 ml.
Your recipe is great. Today I made for dinner. It’s delicious. Thank you for that. I will try to make them even with the addition of powdered paprika, I heard that they taste great too.
Thank you for your feedback.