Almond milk is an easy to make nutritious milk. You can use this milk in any way that you would use regular milk.
- 1 cup Raw almonds
- 3.5 cups Water
- Salt 1 pinch
- Soak the almonds in water for 8 - 10 hours or overnight. Drain the water and rinse the almonds thoroughly.
- Blend almonds, 3.5 cups water, and salt in a blender until smooth.
- Pour mixture through a juice strainer or muslin cloth into a large bowl. Squeeze all the almond milk and discard the pulp.
- Store the milk in a sealed glass jar in the fridge for up to 2 days.
- NOTE - For sweetened almond milk, add honey or maple syrup.
- One cup = 250 ml, one tablespoon = 15 ml, one teaspoon = 5 ml.