Pazham pori or banana fritters, an all time favorite snack of malayalees. It is made with ripe Kerala banana/ethappazham.
- 2 large sized Ripe Kerala banana (ethappazham)
- 1/2 cup Plain flour
- 1/4 cup Wheat flour
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Sugar
- 1 pinch Turmeric powder
- 1 pinch Salt
- 1/2 - 3/4 cup Water
- Oil for deep frying
- Make the batter with plain flour, wheat flour, sugar, salt, turmeric powder, and water. Keep aside for 30 minutes.
- Heat oil in a deep pan. Peel and slice the bananas into thin slices. Dip sliced bananas in the batter and fry both sides till golden brown.
- Transfer to a paper towel to drain off excess oil.
- Serve hot.
- NOTE - One cup = 250 ml, one tablespoon = 15 ml, one teaspoon = 5 ml.
Thanks Guys, Your Recipe Was Too Fantastic. Me and My Family Loved it. I Will Share your Rrecipe with my friends.
Thank you so much Hema.