Chocolate flake ice cream is a vanilla ice cream with grated chocolate. You don’t need an ice cream maker to make this ice cream.
- 1 1/2 cups Whipping cream (35% milk fat)
- 1/2 - 3/4 cup Condensed milk
- 1/3 cup Dark eating chocolate grated
- 1/2 tsp Pure vanilla extract
- Chill the cream and condensed milk in the fridge until thoroughly cold.
- Beat cream in a large bowl with an electric mixer to soft peaks. Add condensed milk and vanilla extract. Beat on high speed to stiff peaks.
- Gently fold in the grated chocolate and transfer the mixture into a container. Freeze at least 6 hours or overnight.
- NOTE- I used Lindt dark chocolate 49% cocoa, Emborg unsweetened whipping cream and Amul Mithai Mate sweetened condensed milk in this recipe.
- One cup = 250 ml