These eggless butter cookies are so buttery and crispy. And it only requires a few basic ingredients.
- 125 grams Butter softened
- 75 grams Caster sugar
- 110 grams Plain flour
- 35 grams Cornflour
- 1/2 tsp Pure vanilla extract
- 1 pinch Salt
- Preheat oven at 150° C for 10 minutes.
- Mix together the plain flour, cornflour, and salt. Sift it and keep aside.
- Beat butter, sugar, and vanilla extract in a bowl with an electric mixer until light and fluffy.
- Stir in combined sifted flours in two batches. Roll level 1/2 tablespoons of mixture into balls. Place about 3 cm apart on baking paper-lined oven trays.
- Bake for about 15 minutes or until lightly golden brown.
- Stand cookies on trays for 5 minutes before lifting onto a wire rack to cool.
- Store in an airtight container.
- NOTE - If the dough is too soft, refrigerate it for about 10 minutes.
Awesome recipe….sooo delicious… My family enjoyed it.. Thanks
Wow, nice recipes