Chicken dry roast made without tomatoes. It is very tasty and easy to make.
- 500 grams Chicken pieces
- 2 cups Onion sliced
- 2 teaspoons Ginger crushed
- 2 teaspoons Garlic crushed
- 1 teaspoon Chilli powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Kashmiri chilli powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Coriander powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Turmeric powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Garam masala
- 1/2 teaspoon Lime juice
- 1 sprig Curry leaf
- Pepper powder as required
- Salt to taste
- Oil to saute
- Heat oil in a large pan, saute onion until lightly browned. Add ginger, garlic and saute until the raw smell goes.
- Add chili powder, Kashmiri chilli powder, coriander powder, and turmeric powder along with little water and saute for a few minutes until the oil starts appearing.
- Add chicken pieces and required amount of water, mix well. Cover and cook until chicken is almost done.
- Now add garam masala, pepper powder, lime juice, and curry leaves. Stir well until the gravy is completely dry and coated with chicken.
- serve hot with rice.
- NOTE - One cup = 250 ml, one teaspoon = 5 ml.
Thank you 😊