Mango tomato salsa is an easy to make refreshing salad. It is sweet, tangy and little spicy. It works well as a topping for grilled chicken or prawns.
- 1 1/2 cups Ripe Mango peeled and diced
- 1 cup Tomato diced
- 3/4 cup Onion diced
- 2 tablespoons Coriander leaf chopped
- 1 number Green chilli chopped
- 1 tablespoon Lemon juice more or less according to your taste
- Pepper powder to taste
- Salt to taste
- Mix mango, tomato, onion, green chilli, coriander leaf and lime juice in a bowl. Season with pepper and salt.
- Let it sit for 10 minutes and serve.
- NOTE - One cup = 250 ml, one tablespoon = 15 ml, one teaspoon = 5 ml.