Banana oatmeal smoothie is very tasty and energizing. This is a healthy way to start your day.
- 1 medium sized Ripe Banana (120 grams)
- 3 tablespoons Rolled oats
- 3/4 - 1 cup Whole milk
- 1 tablespoon Peanut butter
- 1 pinch Cinnamon powder
- Heat a small pan and dry roast the rolled oats until it turns light brown.
- Combine all the ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Serve immediately.
- NOTE - I used Cavendish banana, McGarrett rolled oats and Waitrose smooth peanut butter in this recipe.
- One cup = 250 ml, one tablespoon = 15 ml