Fruit salad with vanilla ice cream is a simple and delicious dessert. This recipe will help you to get your kids to eat more fruits.
- 1 1/2 cups Pineapple
- 1 cup Mango
- 1 cup Banana
- 3/4 cup Strawberry jelly
- 1 - 2 tablespoon Sugar
- 2 tablespoons Water
- 2 numbers Cardamom
- 2 numbers Clove
- 2 numbers Cinnamon pieces
- Vanilla ice cream to serve
- Cut the pineapple into small cubes and add to a pan along with sugar, water, and spices. Cook for a few minutes, remove from fire and allow it to cool.
- Add mangoes to this and chill in the refrigerator for about 1 hour.
- Cut banana and strawberry jelly into small cubes just before serving. Mix everything and serve with vanilla ice cream.
- NOTE - Add 1 or 2 scoops of vanilla ice cream on top of each fruit salad serving.
- I used store-bought vanilla ice cream in this recipe.
- One cup = 250 ml, one tablespoon = 15 ml