Dates and nuts ladoo, a healthy ladoo with dates and mixed nuts. You can use your favorite combination of nuts to make this ladoo.
- 1 1/2 cups Dates pitted and chopped
- 1/2 cup Almonds roasted and chopped
- 1/2 cup Cashew nuts roasted and chopped
- 1/2 cup Pistachios roasted and chopped
- 1 teaspoons Ghee
- 1/2 teaspoon Cardamom crushed
- Heat 1 teaspoon ghee in a nonstick pan, add chopped dates and cook on low flame until soft. Grind the dates in a mixer to a coarse paste. Add chopped nuts and grind again for few seconds. The nuts should be still chunky.
- Remove the dates and nuts mixture from the mixer, add crushed cardamom and knead well. Grease your hand with some melted ghee and make small balls.
- Store in an airtight container for up to 4 days at room temperature.
- NOTES - I used Medjool dates in this recipe.
- Use any varieties of nuts to suit your taste.
- One cup = 250 ml, one teaspoon = 5 ml.
What a delicious treat !!! Thank you for the recipe….
Sure vidya.. Thank you for your support.
thnks a lot for uploading recipes like this. expecting more recipes….👌
Thank you for this recipe 👌